1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
Six non-important things/habits/quirks I have are:
1. I have grown to hate tardiness-I can’t stand being one minute late.
2. All hangers must hang the same way in a closet/wardrobe-as well as the clothes on them. I get very ‘Mommie Dearest’ about it! Should say ‘Wife Dearest’ as the kids don’t hang things up yet!
3. I so don’t like being touched by feet, especially if they have socks on them.
4. I still have shyness panic attacks-even with people I have met more than a few times, it’s something I’ve worked hard on to get rid of-just can’t beat it totally. Though I think only Michael notices them.
5. I have a canny/strong sense of smell and dislike cleaning products or cooking smells that linger more than an hour after cooking. It can get to the gagging stage.
6. I’m still prone to fits of giggles—you would think at my age I would have outgrown them!